It has taken us some time to get back to our blog. First our mom was busy with work, working out, and then having to come home and take a shower. (Hmph, imagine that! Too busy to type about us). Anyways, she is finally taking some time to blog (It's about time!)
Well, we received an Honest Scrap Award from our friends, Grover and Piggy. We like them because they are practically our cousins! Even though we live 3,000 miles apart, we have lots in common, mainly our lack of fur! (Yes, Grover, you have been lumped into the "sphynx" family for this post - deal with it) :)
So, here are the "rules" of this award:
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends.
Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
List at least ten honest things about yourself, as well as an Honest Photo...Then, pass it on!"
Ten Honest Things About Us! (From our Mom's perspective)
- "We love licking ourselves. Even though we have no fur, well, very little, we still clean ourselves like other kitties"
- When I put away my jewelry after getting home from work, Reggie is always right there, on my dresser, watching me. I don't know if he likes the sound of the jewelry box, or if he's just very happy to see me.
- Marley meows A LOT. Not in a bad way, but he needs to let you know when he wants a kitty massage and he wants it NOW!
- Reggie is my little follower. He is constantly sitting by me on the couch, and even sits on the toilet seat waiting for me to finish my "bedtime routine".
- When we brought Reggie into our family, Marley only hissed twice; once because he walked up to the cat carrier and was startled by this little 4-lb. "thing" in it, and another time because he was just being Marley. After that, they became best friends.
- "We eat, and we eat A LOT. Even though we eat more because we need to in order to keep warm, (all sphynx' do), we still eat more than we should, at least that's what our mom thinks"
- Nicknames often include, but in a loving manner, - "Stinky Butt" (both), "Jaguar" (Reggie), "Litter Balls" (don't be offended, they get litter stuck there!) and "Baby Boy" (both).
- Reggie has one month left before becoming a MANCAT!
- When it's too quiet around here, we have to inspect to see what kind of mischief they are getting into!
- "When our eyes dilate, they get really, really, big, and that means TIME TO PLAY!"
- The Mowles Family
- The Little Cat Diaries
- Cats in Maryland
- Fat Eric and Friends
- Shine Pet Photos
- Camie's Kitties
- To Aire is Divine
(Bogart just lost his daddy bean not too long ago, so I don't know if mama bean will be up to posting about her award, but I still wanted to let them know I love their blog and am thinking about them)
We know we aren't supposed to be up here, but we love getting as high as possible and keeping an eye on things.