Oh my gosh, our mom is soooo embarrassed. She forgot today was Reggie's birthday! I mean, she knew it was coming and kept talking about it all last week, but today just sneaked up on her! She is super busy with work and yesterday drove 350 miles round trip in one day, so needless to say she is a bit frazzled right now!
But yes, it's true, today Reggie is officially a MANCAT! He was born, as an only child, a year ago.
Here are ten things I love about my little Reggie:
- You are always so excited to greet me at the door
- You don't run when I am drawing bath water, which means you or your brother will be getting a bath! (At least not yet!)
- You make me laugh when you fetch your mousie
- You are the best cuddler in the mornings, curled up right under my chin
- Your "prairie dog" stance
- The way you snuggle against your brother (brotherly love makes mom smile)
- You purr non stop
- You keep me company in the bathroom when I'm getting ready for bed
- You are a very good listener
- You made our little family complete :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGGIE!