A few updates from our Mom:
- Reggie continues to play fetch daily, often causing me to throw his mouse for him 20-30 times...in a row! And each time he brings it back!
- Both Marley and Reggie will be going to the vet on Sunday (yes, our vet works on Sunday!) Marley is due for his yearly shot(s) and Reggie is just tagging along for a wellness check-up.
- Reggie still coughs, but not as much. I will talk to the vet about this on Sunday. He also threw up a few days ago for the first time. This was scary as his tongue was hanging way out of his mouth as he coughed and then finally hacked up dry food.
- Reggie continues to gain weight and his nickname is now "Butterball". I have a feeling the vet will say something, and not in a good way, about his weight.
- Marley got a bath tonight and was very, very good!
- Both kitties are very cuddly at night and Reggie loves getting under the covers with me early in the morning.
- And lastly....if Reggie fails to cover up his you know whats, Marley comes along and covers it for him! What a good brother! I guess he doesn't appreciate the smell either!