Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Reggie


Reggie was born April 28, 2008. He came from Hairlessdreams cattery located in Concord, California. I flew all the way up there to meet the breeders and bring him home. He was actually very good in the plane and the entire journey.

Reggie is definitely more rebellious than Marley. He hates his baths and does not like it when I have to wipe him down either - he meows bloody murder. He loves his wet food so much I don't think it is ever in the bowl for more than 30 seconds.

He is also very independent and only uses his litter box for #1's when he feels like it. It's really frustrating and I don't know what else to do. Hopefully once I move into my new place and the litter box is on a hard surface (not carpet) this will stop!

Reggie is getting snipped September 24th and that's a good thing! He has been "growing" quite a bit lately and the testosterone has got to go!

We love Reggie and Marley so much and are so glad that they are best friends!

1 comment:

Tina said...

"Meows bloody murder"! Love it!