Friday, September 26, 2008

Our New Condo

I bit the bullet and bought my already spoiled cats a big kitty tree/condo. I wasn't going to buy it until after the move in a couple of weeks to avoid having to move it twice, but...

It was on sale for $17 off at Petsmart (although I don't think they carry it online) and it was the one I was going to buy anyways, so here it is! Marley and Reggie immediately took to it and had fun romping on it last night and right now as I type this Marley is relaxing in the cubby hole part. I particularly liked this one because it has two platforms perfect for sleeping and they can both fit, if they want, on one platform. It is pretty sturdy and I doubt they can knock it over, but I put my 15lb free weights on the bottom just in case!







4 comments:

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

That looks like a lot of fun!! Ours has 2 tunnels and we love them.

Latte

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

that is so cool! you look like you're having lots of fun on there. thanks for showing us your pictures!

my daddy went to Purdue so he is a Boilermaker fan. you Trojans certainly beat up Ohio State.

BTW, one of the best way to get the word out when you put up a new post is to go to
www.blog.catblogosphere.com
and add your name and link to the hyperlinks.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What nice cats they are. I refuse to use anything purchased for me by the Woman. I only use things she purchases for other reasons...

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha, ur upside down, ha haha